Things to Do
- Always wash your hands before touching your tattoo.
- Remove the bandage/wrap in 1-2 hours after getting your tattoo.
- Wash your tattoo with anti-bacterial soap and towel dry it.
- Apply tattoo ointments as instructed by your tattoo artist two to three times a day.
- Keep your tattoo clean and avoid hot water to your skin.
Things to avoid
- Do not scratch your tattoo in the healing process.
- Do not expose your tattoo to direct sunlight.
- Avoid swimming and soaking in water until the tattoo heals.
- Do not wear clothing items that rub against your tattoo.
For more important tips that you can follow check out tattoonepal.com. If you want to check out my work, find it here. For any inquiries and appointment contact me via email at [email protected] or use this form